Child Support Lawyers in Wayne County

Wayne CountyI am trying to get child support from my ex-husband, and I am not sure how difficult of a process this will be. I have full custody of our kids, but it is not like he would even want the kids if he had a chance of winning the custody battle. The fact that he even tried to get custody was just out of spite and contempt of me. Anyway, I need to get child support to help make ends meet, and I am looking for a wayne country child support lawyer that will help me through this process.

I have two kids with my ex-husband, and I am not sure how much money that will entitle me to on a monthly basis. I am hoping that by getting a lawyer, everything will be figured out quickly and things will be settled quickly as well. That way, I will be more likely to start receiving child support payments.